haha..good one!
Don't joke. I will get a mod if they even try to bother me though.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
haha..good one!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
uh mega how can they be shaking in their closets? unlike R. Kelly these guys came out of there closet like a week ago when they started posting?
lol.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Trumpet, I'm with you buddy.. It's good to see that somebody else is against this taunting stuff too.
Calling someone a "sexy beast" out of nowhere is not exactly my idea of creating a comfortable environment... that's just flat out uncalled for.
If this is a straight guy or GUYS doing this, then I pity your soul... and you're obviously too much of a panzy to reveal yourself.
Officially retired
It's not just because I disagree with the lifestyle though. I don't think anybody would want to be flaunted.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Chubz, Trumpett, you are both sexy beasts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
LMAO........... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cant we all just get along?
Youd like Trumpet, Ennis. Its amazing where all that trumpet can be put. Ever see American Pie 2 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
uncalled for. dont mess with him that badly
Cant we all just get along?
Officially retired
Bookmarks